Search This Blog

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Here We Go Again!

So, it's no secret that I am a Pinterest fanatic. I spend days hours on this site (don't tell my husband) and pin my life away. Why not spend more time on Pinterest and call it a hobby? I think I'm on to something...

Here's the thing - I know we all have "that board" on Pinterest. You know the one; it's usually called "someday" or "future crafts" or "shit I'll try someday" and makes you say at least one of the following..

1) That can't actually work... can it?
2) That's so cool! I gotta remember this!
3) I could totally do that! It looks so easy!
4) I'm going to pin it now and I swear I'll read it later.
5) I'm totally going to do this for my next (party/holiday/weekend free/other event that I won't do this pin for)

I know these boards exist because I currently have two. It was a week ago or so when I started working on board number 3 that I decided NO MAS! No mas I say! *Please feel free to get the full effect by standing up suddenly with your hand in the air and scream it. I'll wait.*

It's about time I bring the future and someday to now. It was this thought that lead to the creation of this blog. I will slowly but surely make my way through the pins on these boards (to which I'm adding more and more pins to daily).

Come with me on this Pinterest journey, feel free to try some that work, call me out for messing it up (which is bound to happen - you know it), or laugh at the ones that are just not right. I've also added a Poll feature (to the left) that I will update the question periodically to see what you are hoping to see or any other random crap I'd like to find out from you!

For those of you that are fans of my other blog, ThriftySew, don't fret! Although I will not be adding more to that one, I'll still be doing regular refashions on this one (I've got pins for that!), as well as Throwback Thursdays that will include some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment